Nova Scotia is a Canadian province in the Atlantic region. Nova Scotia PNP (Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program) is also known as the NSNP (Nova Scotia nominee program).
It is a lovely Atlantic territory with a population of roughly 970,000 people. Nova Scotia’s overall GDP is CA$46.849 billion.
International applicants are welcome to apply for a Nomination Certificate in Nova Scotia through a variety of programs under Nova Scotia PNP.
After receiving a Nomination Certificate from the Nova Scotia PNP, qualified applicants can apply for Permanent Residency in Canada.
Nova Scotia PNP (Provincial Nominee Program)
Nova Scotia provincial nominee program or NSNP (Nova Scotia Nominee Program) offers multiple stream and pathways to Immigrate to Nova Scotia, Canada. There are different streams for highly qualified candidates, people inside Canada, people outside Canada, Graduates, Skilled Workers, Semi Skilled and Unskilled Workers.
Streams under Novia Scotia PNP are
- Physician Stream
- The Entrepreneur Stream
- Skilled Workers Stream
- Occupations in Demand
- International Graduates In Demand Stream
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
- Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities Program
- Labour Market Priorities for Physicians Program
- Express Entry for People with Nova Scotia Experience
Each stream has its own set of requirements and eligibility criteria. We will cover a path to Canadian PR for persons with limited or no skills in this article.
Nova Scotia PNP: Occupations in Demand
Nova Scotia Provincial Immigration, as the name implies, lists the province’s most in-demand occupations. This stream focuses on occupations that fall under the Skill Level C and Skill Level D categories. These occupations have a lot of job opportunities in the province.
List of High Demand Occupations in Nova Scotia as of May 2023
These below mentioned occupations are eligible to apply under the stream Occupations In Demand.
Title of Occupation – NOC Code
- Light duty cleaners – 65310
- Food and beverage servers – 65200
- Construction trades helpers and labourers – 75110
- Food counter attendants, kitchen helpers, dishwashers and related support occupations) – 65201
- Transport truck drivers – 73300
- Heavy equipment operators – 73400
- Nurse aides – 33102
People related to these occupations can apply under the stream: Occupations in Demand.
- A Full-time, Permanent Job offer is required.
- Work Experience: At Least 1 Year
- Applicant’s Age: Minimum 21 years to Maximum 55 Years
- Education: At least High School Certificate is required
- Language Requirement: IELTS is required with the minimum score of Canadian Language Benchmark CLB 4.
- Financial Documents: Applicant must provide any proof of enough funds required to easily settle in the province.
A Job Offer letter from any Canadian Employer in Nova Scotia is the first and most basic requirement. There are several work opportunities in these fields. You can search for available job openings in Canada by visiting Jobs in Canada.