Get Canada PR Without JOB OFFER in 2024 | SINP – OID – Best Immigration Program


The SNP is divided into four programs which are
  1. The international skilled worker
  2. The Saskatchewan experience
  3. Entrepreneur
  4. The farm owner and operator programs

Among all of these the International Skilled Worker and the Saskatchewan Experience streams are the most sought after ones as they are meant for skilled professionals and the other two streams are really expensive as they require a lot of capital investment.

International skilled worker stream is further divided into three sub-streams which are

  • The occupation in demand
  • Employment offer
  • The Saskatchewan express entry stream

The employment offer is a stream as the name suggests requires a job offer from an employer in Saskatchewan. The Express Entry stream has high requirements like a high CLB7 IELTS requirement etc. As it is an express entry oriented stream. So the Occupation in Demand stream has the least requirements that’s why we’ll be covering this Stream in this article.

Who can apply under the occupation in demand stream

Those candidates who are working in occupations or NOCs that are currently in demand in Saskatchewan. you don’t necessarily have to have a job offer from the province but you do need to meet the eligibility criteria. This stream gives the opportunity to candidates to get their Canadian Permanent Residence through the SINP even if they don’t qualify for the express entry program and if they don’t have a high CRS score to make an express entry profile. Apart from tech engineering and IT positions that are in demand for most provinces, Saskatchewan has shown a demand for positions in real estate, sales, caretakers, store workers, clerks, registered nurses and truck drivers as well.

Eligibility Requirements

For this stream the first requirement is your education, the minimum education requirement for this stream is a High School degree or a diploma. You’ll need an ECA report for all education credentials completed outside canada from designated evaluation services. You can get your ECA from WES, ICS, IQAS, ICE or comparative education service from the University of Toronto.

Next requirement is language proficiency. You’ll need a language test score of at least CLB4 in your IELTS or your test for French CLB4.

Next requirement is work experience. You’ll need to have a minimum of one year of skilled work experience which means it should be from TEER 0, 1, 2 or 3. You can find the NOC TEER level of your job position directly from the Canadian Immigration Portal (HERE).

This experience must be aligned with your studies so it has to be related to your field of education. This experience can be recent or even from any time in the past 10 years. You need reference letters from your supervisor or human resources officer to prove your work experience. Which must be printed on company letterheads.

There’s a list of excluded occupations listed on the SINP website. If your job falls under these excluded occupations, you can not apply for Occupation in Demand Stream, but you can apply through any other SINP stream.

Note that NOC TEER 4 (occupations that usually require high-school or job-specific training) and
NOC TEER 5 (occupations that usually require on-the-job training) skill levels are not eligible for
the Occupation In-Demand.

Next is Professional Status or License Requirements, which are also known as Certifications for some occupations that are regulated in Canada. You might have to provide proof of professional status which is another term for certifications particularly for regulated jobs in Canada. You might also be asked to provide additional documents over and above this as well, depending on your profession until which your application will be held for processing. Be sure to include all the required and requested documents in your application. As missing documents will result in your incomplete application being returned and your application fee will go to waste.

Next the most important part the SINP is points assessment grid in order to qualify for this stream, you need a minimum score of 60 points out of 110. The higher your points are the better your chances for getting an invitation from the province. You can find this points assessment grid below

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program Points Table

Master’s or Doctorate degree (Canadian equivalency).23
Bachelor’s degree OR at least a three-year degree at a university or college.20
Trade certification equivalent to journeyperson status in Saskatchewan.20
Canadian equivalency diploma that requires two (but less than three) years at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other post-secondary institution.15
Canadian equivalency certificate or at least two semesters (but less than a two-year program) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other post-secondary institution.12
Your work experience must relate to the job you have put on your application.One year of work experience equals 12 full months.
a) Work experience in the 5 years prior to application submission date.
5 years10
4 years8
3 years6
2 years4
1 year2
b) In the 6-10 years prior to application submission date.
5 years5
4 years4
3 years3
2 years2
Less than 1 year0
LANGUAGE ABILITYCheck IRCC’s website to convert your IELTS, CELPIP or TEF scores to CLB 4-10.
a) First Language Test (English or French) 
CLB 8 and higher20
CLB 718
CLB 616
CLB 514
CLB 412
English or French speaker without language test results.0
b) Second Language Test (English or French) 
 CLB 8 or higher10 
 CLB 7
 CLB 6
 CLB 5
 CLB 4
 Not Applicable
Less than 18 years0
18 – 21 years8
22 – 34 years12
35 – 45 years10
46 – 50 years8
More than 50 years0

Points are given for having a connection to the Saskatchewan labour market. This shows your ability to successfully settle in Saskatchewan as a permanent resident.
The following points are for the Employment Offer subcategory only:
High skilled employment offer from a Saskatchewan employer30
The following points are for the Occupation In-Demand and Saskatchewan Express Entry subcategories only
Close family relative in Saskatchewan
The applicant or accompanying spouse has a family relative that is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Saskatchewan. This includes a: parent, sibling, grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, first cousin and step-family members or in-laws of the same relationships. The family members in Saskatchewan must meet the requirements as listed under “Required Documents” for your ISW sub-category.
Past work experience in Saskatchewan
At least 12 months of work in the past five years on a valid work permit.
Past student experience in Saskatchewan
At least one full-time academic year at a recognized Saskatchewan post-secondary education institution on a valid study permit.

Visit Saskatchewan Immigration Website for more info

It is divided into two main factors. The first factor is the Labor Market Success factor which determines how easy you would find it to get into the labor market of the province. It includes your education and trade certifications, your work experience, your language ability and your age. The maximum points you can score from the first factor is 80.

Factor 2 determines your Connections and Adaptability to Saskatchewan. This includes job offers from the province, a close family relation in the province which includes a parent, sibling, grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, first cousin and step family members or in-laws of the same relationships that are Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents living in Saskatchewan and also any past work or study in the province. The maximum points you can score from the second factor is 30, so you’ll have to make sure that you can score more than 60 points through all of these factors in order to qualify for the stream.

Settlement Funds

Settlement Funds or Proof of Funds required for the SINP stream. Like any other immigration program without the need for a job offer, you need to prove that you have enough funds to support yourself and your dependent family members until you get a job, so you need a certain amount depending on the number of members in your family. You’ll have to count your family members even if they are not coming with you to Canada. Below is the table of required funds for Canada PR.

This table shows the minimum amount you need to immigrate to Canada. If you have more money, you should list the full amount in your profile or application.

Number of
family members
Funds required
(in Canadian dollars)
For each additional family member$3,560

Funds required in your account for a minimum of three months before you submit your complete application.

Last requirement is a Settlement Plan, which you need to get from IRCC’s Living in Canada tool (Here)

You can use this online tool to basically get resources and services that help you plan for your Residency in Saskatchewan. After you land, you’ll have to just answer a few questions online like where you’re applying from, where you’re looking for to immigrate to etc. after you answer the questions on the Living in Canada tool, it’ll create your Settlement Plan for you, which you can directly print or email to yourself from that page in order to attach to your application.

15 thoughts on “Get Canada PR Without JOB OFFER in 2024 | SINP – OID – Best Immigration Program

  1. sir namaste mai nepal se hu mera naam jyoti bishwakarma hai.mera age 48 hai mai car mechanic hu. kya mai mechanic helper job k liye apply kar sakta hu ? education boarding school mai 9th pass kiya hu. 2 year dubai driving exprience hai. driving school ka total exprience 30 saal se upar ka hai. please koi accha sa program bataye please mera whatsapp num +9779803238608 thanks waiting for your reply.

  2. Hello sir I’m palvinder Singh 56 from Mumbai India I’m interested in driving job I’m heavy duty truck trailer driver and forklift crane operator also my experience is 30 years old

  3. I am Abdul Kadir teacher from America school madinah Saudi Arabia please suggest me how could I get PR in Canada

  4. Hi I’m Syed Sameer iam working in unique travels 15 to 20 years field Executive and part time job zamato dilevery all so

  5. Respected sir madam
    I would like to apply for PR for cannada.I got to know about YouTube it can be possible that I can get that’s why I’m trying i have been experienced in driving more than 15 years and also f and b i have taken training from Singapore if there is any requirement for me please let me know very thanking you

  6. Hello sir/madam my name is Mohammed mazhar uddin and I am from India hyderabad. I am a warehouse worker in Hyderabad famous bakery(Karachi bakery)I have wast revelent experience in this field. 2. The 2 point is that I am a( truck driver). If u give me chance to me work permit. I was definitely proof myself. . thanking you.
    You’re sincerely

  7. Hi there,
    It’s Baldev Kumar from punjab india wants to visit Canada. I have no friends or relatives in Canada.. I’m self employed and want to make some new friends forever.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *