Aliments Kitchen Ltd
Location: 10010 179A Street NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 2T1, Canada
Base Salary: 15.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of vacancies: 1 vacancy
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 to less than 7 months
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Load buspans and trays
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Scour pots and pans
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Team player
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.