This Quebec’s Recruitment Agency regularly organize (Recruitment Events) Virtual Job Fair in Canada to hire foreigners from different countries of the world.
Recruitment Agencies in Quebec are working 24/7 to help Quebec employers facing labour shortage. This recruitment agency organize virtual job fair and recruitment events to hire talent from outside Canada.
Name of this recruitment agency is Montreal International. It is approved from the Quebec Government and authorized to produce job offers to qualified and eligible international candidates.
More than 180 job offers are available of different occupations for international candidates. This number may change at any time depending on the recruitment progress.
Areas of activities for available job offers are
- Accommodations and Food Services
- Administrative Services
- Advanced Materials
- Capital Goods
- Client Contact Centre
- Computer services
- Construction and Engineering
- Corporate Services
- Data centres and related services
- Data science and analysis
- Digital Health
- Educational Services
- Electric Vehicle
- Environmental Services
- Forest Products
- Ground Transportation (except for Electric Vehicle)
- Health Foods
- Health Services
- Logistics and Transportation
- Marine Transportation
- Medical Devices and Scientific Instruments
- Motion Picture Production
- Optics and Photonics
- Plastics Processing
- Recreation and Tourism
- Renewable Energy
- Retail and Wholesale
- Security and Defence
- Technical Services
- Test and Measurement Instrumentation
- Textile and Clothing
- Video Games
- Visual Effects and Animation
Virtual Job Fair
Virtual Job Fair or recruitment events organized under the banner of this recruitment agency are for different job sectors. Their is also an in-person recruitment event coming this year.
The message of this Recruitment Agency “Montreal International” is
“Discover all the recruitment events in which Greater Montréal companies are participating. Whether on-line or in person, these activities are offered to all future international workers who wish to propel their careers in a human-scale and inclusive metropolis“.
Below are the upcoming virtual job fair and in-person recruitment events
1. Ongoing Recruitment
Date: January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022
Main targeted areas of this virtual job fair are
- Information Technology
- Engineering and Technical Trades
2. Journées Québec Génie et Technique
Date: October 11, 2022 to October 17, 2022
This is also an Online Recruitment Event for International candidates who want to live and Work in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
This virtual job fair is focusing on Engineering and Technical Sector to hire international talent.
Last date to apply and participate for this virtual job fair is September 25th, 2022.
3. Journées Québec Santé, Services sociaux et Éducation
Date: October 17, 2022 to October 23, 2022
The hiring will be done by the recruitment team for the following sectors in this event.
- Social services
- Education sectors
Last date to apply and participate for this virtual job fair is October 2nd, 2022.
4. Journées Québec Tech
Date: October 31, 2022 to November 6, 2022
This Online event is for the people working for these job sectors
- Data analysts
- Scrum Master
- Technology architects
- Cybersecurity specialists
- Business intelligence specialists (BI)
- System and network administrators and technicians
5. Journées Québec France
Note: This recruitment event is in French Language only.
Date: December 10 & 11, 2022
This is not a virtual job fair. You can meet Canadian Employers and recruitment team of the Montreal International face to face.
Location: Paris, France
- Administration, Finance and Insurance
- Engineering (Mechanical, electronic, industrial and automation)
- Hotel and restaurant industry
- Health and Social Services
- Natural and Applied Sciences
- Early Childhood Education and Care
- Information Technology
- Marine, Land Transportation, Mechanical and Trucking
These type of Virtual Job Fairs and recruitment events are helping international talent to live and work in one of the best places on earth and Canadian employers as well.