1967847 Alberta Ltd.
Location: Redcliff, AB, Canada
Base Salary: 18.80 hourly / 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Rural area
- Operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Prepare, package and restock goods
- Load and unload goods
- Use maps and other trip planning aids
- Record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Keep a record of items received and delivered
- Provide customer service
Security and safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Valid driver’s licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Client focus
- Team player
- Free parking available
- Parking available
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.