Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Base Salary: 28.85 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Electrical utilities
- Feed and unload production machinery and equipment
- Assist in operation, repair and maintenance
- Perform general labouring duties
- Adjust processing machines and equipment
- Take samples
- Start up, shut down and troubleshoot equipment
- Perform routine chemical and physical tests of products
- Measure, weigh and load chemical ingredients following formulation cards
- Record production information
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Fast-paced environment
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.