Turkey is a awesome student destination if you need to experience a brand new way of life and be close to both East and West. Apart from the proper mix between European and Oriental have an impact on, Turkey also has a growing academic reputation with new and antique universities running to provide worldwide students aggressive schooling.
This information may be helpful if you want to apply for a diploma in Turkey as it may encourage you to select the right degree and university. It may also put together you for the worldwide student community you are probably to satisfy when you start your studies in Turkey.
In the past ten years, number of International students increased each year in Turkey. Below are the numbers provided by Turkish Government.
- In the year 2011 – Number of International Students were 27,329
- In the year 2012 – Number of International Students were 31,933
- In the year 2013 – Number of International Students were 43,251
- In the year 2014 – Number of International Students were 51,997
- In the year 2015 – Number of International Students were 79,308
- In the year 2016 – Number of International Students were 96,957
- In the year 2017 – Number of International Students were 117,435
- In the year 2018 – Number of International Students were 135,419
- In the year 2019 – Number of International Students were 154,509
- In the year 2020 – Number of International Students were 185,047
- In the year 2021 – Number of International Students were 224,053
Scholarships in Turkey
5,000 Scholarships in Turkey For 2022 Without IELTS. It’s right 5,000 Scholarships. Any Student from any country in the world can apply under these Scholarships for these Degree programs.
Bachelor Degree Programs
Master Degree Programs
Ph.D. Degree Programs
Turkey ranked 2nd in the world when it comes to “access to education”. Thousands of Turkish Scholarships are available for International Students. You can Study in Turkey without IELTS with the help of the Turkish Government and Universities.
There is a deadline to send in the applications for these Universities under Scholarship, and that is February 20, 2022.
9 Turkish Universities are in the list of best Universities in the world. There is no Application Fee, as well as No IELTS, is required. The institution provides around 5,000 Full Degree Scholarships (Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Programs).
List of Turkish Universities (you can apply without IELTS)
Many Turkish Universities have no requirement of any English Language Tests. It is a great opportunity to study abroad in Turkey in any of these institutions. Below is the list of the Turkish Universities you can apply without IELTS.
- İstanbul Medipol University
- Beykent University
- Bahçeşehir University
- Fatih Sultan Mehmet University
- İstanbul Zaim University
- Istanbul Aydın University
- Ufuk University
- Atılım University
- Çankaya University
- Başkent University
What is Fully funded Scholarship?
Turkish fully funded scholarships give you many benefits than any other country in the world.
- University and Program Placement
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition Fee
- Once-off Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- One year Turkish Language Course
Almost in all the Turkish Universities, medium to communicate and language in studies is purely Turkish, it is mandatory for international students to attend 1 year Turkish Language Course and then start your Degree Program. But, Don’t Worry, you don’t have to pay anything for this 1 year language course, this is also FREE under these scholarships.
Student Visa of Turkey
As an International Student you may need to have a proper student visa to enter, live & study in Turkey. To apply for a study visa, the first important document is as approval letter from your Turkish University. Once you have that letter, gather all your supporting documents along with an Turkish Study Visa Application Form. Submit these documents at Turkish Embassy or their Visa Application Centre.
There are different Visa requirements and policies for different countries. To check the details on Turkish Visa please visit the website of Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs or click the link below