Bonnie Doon Veterinary Services Inc.
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Base Salary: 35.00 to 50.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Degree in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine or optometry
- or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Willing to relocate
- Veterinary clinic
- Diagnose diseases or abnormal conditions in individual animals, herds and flocks through physical examinations or laboratory tests
- Treat sick or injured animals by prescribing medication, setting bones, dressing wounds or performing surgery
- Vaccinate animals to prevent and treat diseases
- Advise clients on feeding, housing, behaviour, breeding, hygiene and general care of animals
- Perform routine, emergency and post-mortem examinations
- Provide a range of veterinary services including obstetrics, dentistry and euthanasia
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Gasoline paid
- Mileage paid
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.