Ariana Couture Ltd
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Base Salary: 21.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Make made-to-measure garments according to customer and manufacturing specifications
- Fit, alter and repair garments as required
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- Design patterns to fit measurements
- Mark, cut and sew fabric
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.