Bev's Fish & Seafood Ltd.
Location: Prince Albert, SK, Canada
Base Salary: 15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Cut, clean and trim fish or seafood prior to marketing or further processing
- Scrape away scales, cut fish, separate fillets and remove scrap parts using knife
- Check fish fillets to determine optimal number and size of fillet sections, cut sections according to specifications and place in container for weighing
- Check products and packaging for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as required
- Set up and operate machines to can, bag, box or otherwise package fish and seafood products
- Condition fish filets for wrapping or freezing
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Overtime required
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Team player
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.