- $19.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Permanent employment, Full time
- 3 vacancies
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Additional Skills
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances; Prepare and cook food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- Work Setting
- Restaurant; Catering firm
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Ranks of Chefs
- Pastry chef
- Food Specialties
- Bakery goods and desserts
- Chefs and Specialist Chefs Specific Skills
- Create new recipes; Prepare and cook complete meals and specialty foods for events such as banquets
- Executive Chefs Specific Skills
- Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards; Consult with clients regarding weddings, banquets and specialty functions
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Team player; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.