GHOLIA CONSTRUCTION INC.
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Base Salary: 23.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Various locations
- Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted
- Repair cracks and holes
- Mix paint to desired colour and texture
- Measure, cut and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls
- Advise consumers on colours and choice of wall coverings
- Erect scaffolding and swing stages and attach rigging
- Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- Airless spray equipment
- Brush painting
- Conventional spray painting
- Electrostatic applications equipment
- Multi-ratio pump spraying
- Patterned rollers
- Roller painting
- Thermal spray equipment
- Paramedical services coverage
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.