12574136 Canada Inc.
Location: Brampton, ON, Canada
Base Salary: 27.10 hourly for 35 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted
- Repair cracks and holes
- Mix paint to desired colour and texture
- Measure, cut and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls
- Advise consumers on colours and choice of wall coverings
- Erect scaffolding and swing stages and attach rigging
- Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces
- Estimate costs and materials
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.