Location: Chilliwack, BC, Canada
Base Salary: 18.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 3 vacancies
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Staff accommodation available
- Rural area
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Fertilize and spray crops
- Harvest crops
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
- Clean work area
Experience and specialization
Type of product
- Team player
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.