Mr. Lube + Tires
Location: Orillia, ON, Canada
Base Salary: 19.85 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Move tools, equipment and other materials
- Hold stakes during surveying activities
- Signal safety procedures to other workers and to the general public
- Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Handling heavy loads
- Large workload
- Work under pressure
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.