K&G MEAT LIMITED
Approved LMIA – Job In Canada
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Base Salary: 21.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 3 vacancies
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Cut beef, lamb, pork or veal carcasses or sides or quarters of carcasses into primal cuts for further cutting, processing or packaging
- Remove feathers and singe and wash poultry to prepare for further processing or packaging
- Cut meat and poultry into specific cuts for institutional, commercial or other wholesale use
- Remove bones from meat
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.