Location: 7175 Tomken Rd, Mississauga, ON L5S 1P3, Canada
Base Salary: 27.00 hourly for 60 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 3 vacancies
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Load and unload goods
- Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Perform brake adjustments
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
Experience and specialization
- Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
- Valid driver’s licence
- Willing to travel for extended periods
- Willing to travel internationally
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Cellular phone
- Team player
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.