HOI-BO FISHERIES INC.
Location: Richmond, BC, Canada
Base Salary: 16.75 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies; 2 vacancies
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Unload fish and shellfish from fishing vessels and transport them by hand or forklift truck to work area
- Transport fish and shellfish to work area
- Condition fish filets for wrapping or freezing
- Weigh fish or shellfish, record weight and pack fish in ice
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Sort fish according to species, weight and destination
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.