AIRLINK MECHANICAL LTD
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Base Salary: 32.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- On-site customer service
- Measure and lay out reference points for installation
- Assemble and install refrigeration or air conditioning components
- Coach and instruct apprentices
- Measure, cut and connect piping using welding and brazing equipment
- Provide customer service
- Start up system and test for leaks using testing devices
- Recharge system with refrigerant, check and test regulators, calibrate system and perform routine maintenance or servicing
- Interpret gas codes
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and overhaul entire heating, ventilation, air handling, refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Handle, recover and store refrigerants
- Repair and replace parts and components for entire refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation or heat pump systems
- Read and interpret blueprints
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic Red Seal Certificate
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.