Snow Valley Lodging LTD
- $18.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
- Permanent employment, Full time
- 2 vacancies
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns; Wash windows, walls and ceilings; Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture; Stock linen closet; Pick up debris and empty trash containers; Dust furniture; Disinfect operating rooms and other areas; Distribute clean towels and toiletries; Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items; Make beds and change sheets; Provide basic information on facilities; Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors; Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Work Setting
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Urban area; Willing to relocate; Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Values and ethics; Reliability
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan
- Long term benefits
- Other benefits; Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- Screening questions
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.