JEAPT WELDING INC.
Location: Suncor Base Plant, Range Road 101, Fort MacKay, AB T0P 1C0, Canada
Base Salary: 26.98 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Operate metal cleaning equipment to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other materials from surfaces of metal products
- Immerse metal products in cleaning solutions
- Assist structural steel and platework fitters, sheet metal workers, metal machine operators or other metal workers
- Sort metal sheets and parts, scrap metal and other materials
- Grind or chip excess metal from metal products using hand tools
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Load and unload vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Large workload
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.