0961857 BC Ltd.
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Base Salary: 15.65 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Potato and vegetable
- Staff accommodation available
- Hand harvesting vegetables
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Vegetable culling
- Fertilize and spray crops
- Harvest crops
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
Experience and specialization
Type of crops
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.