Paizano's Pizzeria & Donair
- $15.00 to $18.00 hourly for 30 to 45 hours per week
- Permanent employment, Full time
- 1 vacancy
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns; Recruit, train and supervise staff; Participate in marketing plans and implementation; Ensure health and safety regulations are followed; Provide customer service; Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Spreadsheet; Electronic cash register; Point of sale system
- Additional Skills
- Cost products and services; Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms; Organize and maintain inventory
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.