SUSHI JET ASIAN CUISINE
Location: 1577 South Park St, Halifax, NS B3J 0J1, Canada
Base Salary: 15.00 to 16.00 hourly (to be negotiated) for 35 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 2 vacancies
LMIA Applied for Food service supervisor
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Establish work schedules
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Team player
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.