A CHILD’S STORY – TERWILLEGAR DAY CARE
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Base Salary: 15.50 hourly for 30 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 2 vacancies
- No degree, certificate or diploma
7 months to less than 1 year
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Carrying and replace linen
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Scour pots and pans
- Package take-out food
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.