FRAYMAN CONSTRUCTION INC.
Location: Chestermere, AB, Canada
Base Salary: 29.00 hourly for 30 to 35 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 2 vacancies
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Various locations
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Pave and rake asphalt
- Assist in demolishing buildings
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- Read and interpret blueprints
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Overtime required
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Team player
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.