SUNLIFE ELECTRICAL LTD
Location: Halifax, NS, Canada
Base Salary: 17.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 4 vacancies
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Pave and rake asphalt
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Operate mobile and tower cranes to lift, move, position or place equipment and materials
- Operate pile driving cranes to drive pilings into earth to provide support for buildings and other structures
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.