2218156 ALBERTA LTD
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Base Salary: 18.50 hourly for 38.75 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
Work site environment
- At heights
- Confined spaces
- Remote location
- Various locations
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Level earth to fine grade specifications
- Pave and rake asphalt
- Assist in demolishing buildings
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Transportation provided by employer
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.