Gav Enterprises Ltd DBA. The Chinook Motel and Oasis Motor Inn
Laundry worker – Jobs Canada
Location: Kelowna, BC, Canada
Base Salary: 26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of vacancies: 5 vacancies
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Mix and add detergents, dyes, bleaches, starches and other solutions and chemicals
- Operate dry cleaning and washing machines, dryers and blow drying machines to clean and dry garments, draperies, cushion covers, sheets, blankets, furs and other articles
- Operate machines to dye, spray, re-oil, and re-buff suede and leather garments
- Assemble and bag finished articles
- Check finished dry-cleaned or laundered articles to ensure that establishment standards are met
- Match invoices or tags with dry-cleaned or laundered articles
- Record damage or improper cleaning or laundering of articles
- Use hand-held steam iron to touch up finished garments and other articles
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Physically demanding
- Work under pressure
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.