2010 Masa sushi LTD
Kitchen helper – LMIA Canada JOB
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Base Salary: 15.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Place dishes in storage area
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Scour pots and pans
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sharpen kitchen knives
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.