101282315 SASKATCHEWAN LTD.
Kitchen helper – CANADA LMIA
Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Base Salary: 13.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Load buspans and trays
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Scour pots and pans
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Overtime required
- Work under pressure
- Team player
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.