Pho Mac Restaurant
Kitchen helper – Canada job with LMIA
Location: 9925 Biggs Ave, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 1S2, Canada
Base Salary: 16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.