Fair Isle Motel
Housekeeping Room Attendant
Location: Brackley, PE, Canada
Base Salary; 15.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 4 vacancies
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Stock linen closet
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Client focus
- Team player
- Free parking available
- Variable or compressed work week
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.