Food service supervisor – LMIA Approved
Location: 8116 – 112 Avenue, Edmonton, AB T5B 4W4, Canada
Base Salary: 18.65 hourly for 35 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of vacancies: 2 vacancies
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules
- 3-4 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Physically demanding
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.