Slave Lake Inn and Conference Centre
Dishwasher – LMIA Job Canada
Location: 1200 Main Street South, Slave Lake, AB T0G 2A0, Canada
Base Salary: 15.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Urban area
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Load buspans and trays
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Place dishes in storage area
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Scour pots and pans
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Team player
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.