Bartender – LMIA Jobs in Canada
Location: 129 JASPER STREET, Hinton, AB T7V 2A8, Canada
Base Salary: 15.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Number of Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Organize and set up bar
- Advise on wine selection
- Inform customers regarding contents of cocktails or other drinks
- Collect cash, credit/debit cards or other payment for beverages
- Store beverage and food products
- Order bar stock and maintain inventory and control of bar stock
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Bartender/Mixology Certification Course
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
🌐 Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- 🌐 Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobbank.gc.ca.