Canada is a country with a lot of opportunities. Canada Job Fair 2022 is a perfect employment opportunity for job seekers where foreign workers can find jobs in Canada for themselves or their family members who are looking for work opportunities abroad.
Canada is the second largest country in the world, and it has a population of around 38 million people. Canada is also an important trading partner for many countries, and it has one of the most stable economies in the world.
Canada is also a country that has one of the highest standards of living in the world. It’s an attractive place to live because it offers good quality health care, education, and public transportation. Canada’s economy is also growing at a rate that’s higher than any other G7 nation.
Job Fair in Canada for various job sectors
This job fair will be held in New Brunswick, which is a Maritime Province of Canada and also one of the four Atlantic provinces of Canada.
New Brunswick Immigration Officials and Employers of the province gather under one roof to offer this great employment opportunity for Canadians and Foreign Workers. The event will be attended by companies from various job sectors.
Registration is OPEN NOW for this New Recruitment Event.
For Registration – Visit the Official Website of New Brunswick Recruitment Event
The recruitment event will provide an opportunity for workers with the Work Experience under these 11 specific NOC National occupation Classification Codes / 11 Occupation.
Occupations for this Canada Job Fair 2022
- NOC 0711 – Construction Managers
- NOC 7431 – Sawmill Machine Operators
- NOC 8612 – Landscaping and ground maintenance labourers
- NOC 7321 – Automotive service technicians, Truck and BUS mechanics
- NOC 7231 – Machinists and Machining and Tooling Inspectors
- NOC 6552 – Other customer and information services representatives
- NOC 1522 – Storekeepers and partspersons
- NOC 6411 – Sales and Account representatives – (non technical) Wholesale trades
- NOC 6551 – Customer service representatives – Financial Institutions
- NOC 7441 – Commercial & Residential installers and servicers
- NOC 7293 – Insulators
Note: If your Occupation is other than these mentioned NOC codes, even then you can register for the Job Fair.
All the selected and qualified applicants will be contacted by the New Brunswick recruitment event officials for further process.
ALSO READ: Designated Employers of Nova Scotia
Registration Requirements for Canada Job Fair 2022
There are three basic requirements to register for the event.
- A proper Resume (in a standard format)
- Educational Credential Report ECA (If you have)
- Language (IELTS) (if you have)
If the applicant is married, same three documents and details are required for the spouse as well.