Canada Job Fair in Abidjan, Ivory Coast | New Brunswick International Recruitment Mission to Abdijan in 2023 to hire International Candidates
Canada has announced its 1st International Recruitment Mission for 2023. Are you looking for Jobs in Canada as an International Candidate, applying for jobs online without getting any positive response or want to immigrate to Canada in 2023, this recruitment event will be a great golden opportunity for all.
Labour Shortage in Canada
There are certain industries and occupations in Canada that have been facing labor shortages in recent years. This can be due to a variety of factors.
Industries that have been particularly affected by labor shortages include construction, healthcare, and technology and Manufacturing (various fields). In these fields, there is a high demand for workers but a shortage of people with the necessary skills or experience.
To address labor shortages, employers in Canada are pushing the limits and offering higher salaries or other incentives to attract workers. Some companies offer training programs to help people develop the skills for the available positions they need to fill.
Canada’s Previous International Jobs Fairs
In recent years, Canadian province New Brunswick came forward with a unique idea of International Recruitment Events / In-person and Virtual Job Fairs. These International Job Fairs helped many Employers in New Brunswick to hire the right candidates as per their needs.
In 2022, The Canadian province of New Brunswick organized the following successful international job fairs:
- September 2022 Destination Acadie – Belgium
- October 2022 International Recruitment Mission in – Brazil
- October 2022 International Recruitment Mission in – Dubai, UAE
- October 2022 Destination Nouveau-Brunswick – France
Now, New Brunswick has announced their latest and first International Job Fair for 2023. Officials from the provincial immigration and different employers from New Brunswick are going to host this job fair.
It will be a good opportunity for many people internationally to meet the Canadian Employers one on one. Successful candidates get their job offer letters and guidance for their Canada’s Work Visa process.
This article is all about another Upcoming Recruitment Event in 2023. We are going to discuss complete details of a newly announced international job fair from the province of New Brunswick, Canada for the year 2023.
New Brunswick’s 1st International Job Fair in 2023
Name of the Event: New Brunswick Employer Recruitment Mission – Abdijan
Location: Abidjan, Ivory Coast – Côte d’Ivoire
Employers participating for this Job Fair are ready to hire international candidates for the following Occupations
|Occupation||NOC Code (NOC 2021)|
|Labourers in wood, pulp and paper processing||NOC 95103|
|Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates||NOC 33102|
Free Registrations are OPEN NOW for this particular job fair.
To Register: Visit the Official Website of New Brunswick Immigration Here
Canadian Employers are looking for applicants in the above mentioned job sectors with relevant job skills and work experience. There are no fixed dates announced yet by the Government of New Brunswick for this specific Job Fair in Abidjan.
In the past, we have seen that for the international job fairs, confirmed dates and time of the event was shared to the shortlisted applicants only via email.
Requirements for Registration
- A Professional Resume (your CV)
- You can get the free samples of the Resume (CV) in Canadian Standard Format Here
- Your ECA report (if you have one)
- Your language test results (if you have)
7 Important Tips to Successfully Attend a Job Fair
Here are seven tips to help you make the most of a job fair:
- Tailor your resume: Review the job openings listed by the participating employers and tailor your resume to highlight the skills and experiences that are most relevant to the positions you are interested in.
- Practice your elevator pitch: An elevator pitch is a short, concise summary of your background and career goals. Practice your elevator pitch so you can clearly and confidently communicate your value to potential employers.
- Dress for success: Make sure to dress in business casual attire for the job fair. This will show employers that you are professional and serious about finding a job.
- Bring copies of your resume and other relevant documents: Bring several copies of your resume and any other documents that may be relevant to your job search, such as references or certificates. Also consider bringing a notepad and pen to take notes during the fair.
- Prepare a list of questions to ask employers at the job fair. This will show them that you are interested in their company and have done your research.
- Follow up after the job fair: Don’t forget to follow up with the employers you met at the job fair. This can help to keep you top of mind with the employer and increase your chances of getting hired.
- Network with other job seekers: A job fair is also a great opportunity to network with other job seekers and professionals in your industry. You never know when these connections may come in handy in the future.
Final Words: This Job Fair (New Brunswick Employer Recruitment Mission – Abdijan) could be a life changing recruitment event for many people. Get your Job Offer from the Canadian Employers in this event to fulfil your Canadian Dream.