Now most of the “visa required” country’s nationals can apply Ireland Visit Visa Online.
Ireland is a small but beautiful country that has a lot to offer, and it is one of the most visited countries in Europe.
Ireland is an island country located near the western coast of Europe. It’s not too far away from England, Scotland and Wales. Ireland is a part of the United Kingdom and shares many cultural ties with Great Britain.
Ireland has four provinces: Connacht, Leinster, Munster and Ulster. Dublin is the capital city of Ireland and its largest city with more than one million inhabitants.
The Irish language is also spoken in Ireland, but it’s not as common as English (the official language). The currency used in Ireland is Euro. The country has a total area of 84,421 square kilometers and a population of 4.8 million people.
Ireland offer many tourist attractions such as Dublin Castle, Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College and Rock of Cashel to name but a few. The country also offers many outdoor activities such as surfing in Donegal or golfing in Dingle Peninsula.
The Irish economy is mainly driven by services, which accounted for 78% of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2016. The manufacturing sector contributed 12% to GDP while construction accounted for 6%.
Ireland is also known for its friendly people who are always willing to help visitors during their stay in the country.
Ireland Immigration now offers online services for most of the nationals from different countries of the World. Now people can Apply Ireland Visit Visa Online from the Irish Immigration Website.
Below in this article, we will discuss
- Ireland Visit Visa Online Application Procedure
- Documents required for Ireland Visit Visa
- Visit Visa Application Fee
- Process Time for Ireland Visit Visa
You can jump directly to any paragraph by clicking on the heading in contents section
Applying the Ireland Visit Visa Online:
If you want to travel to Ireland for a short period of less than 90 Days, the short stay Visa Type “C” allows foreigners to visit Ireland for less than 3 months. This type “C” Visa must be applied online on the official website of Ireland Immigration.
The Visa application process can be completed in 3 steps.
- Step 1 is to fill and online Ireland Visit Visa application form. Once the online application form is complete you need to take a print out of the Application Form Summary. As, it is one of the required documents.
- Step 2 is to pay your Application Fee.
- Step 3 is to gather all the required documents and send or submit at your nearest Ireland Visa Application centre.
Documents required for Ireland Visit Visa:
Below is a list of basic requirements for Ireland Visit Visa
- Application summary sheets
- (Application summary sheet can be obtained once you complete the online application form)
- Application letter
- It is a Cover letter which must contain the details like your full name, postal address, the reason you want to come to Ireland, the dates you plan to arrive and leave, the place(s) you will stay, for example home address of your friend/family, hotel, hostel etc., description of who will pay (or help to pay) for your vacation. The Application letter must also shows a commitment that you obey the conditions of your visa in full, not rely on public services (for example public hospitals) or become a burden on the State and leave Ireland before your immigration permission expires.
- Invitation letter or Hotel Booking
- Holiday or vacation plan (a day to day plan of your trip)
- Medical or Travel insurance
- Proof of visa fee payment
- Passport photographs (Both photos must be 45-50mm in height and 35-38mm in width)
- Finance Plan (Bank Statement)
- Obligations to return home
Ireland Visit Visa Application Fee:
- The Single entry Visa Application Fee is Euro 60
- The Multiple Visa Application fee is Euro 100
Process Time for Ireland Visit Visa:
Under regular circumstances, Ireland Visit Visa Application can take up to 8 weeks. This time can change depending on the number of applications and many other factors at Ireland immigration office.